This week on the podcast, Jill and Natalie chat with Hunter Osborne. Hunter wants to live in a world where everyone loves Jesus, sin is no more and we are in our glorified states so life can finally be lived to it's fullest!
When she's not up to her eyeballs in parenting her three kids, you can find her in the basement sewing a thing or two. When asked what her favorite Scripture is, she said, "well, truthfully, I'm just really loving the Old Testament right now… soaking it in." Who can argue with that?
To get in touch with Hunter, you can email her at email@example.com.
During today's episode, Hunter chats with Natalie and Jillian about the following references and resources:
- DWITW Winter Gathering details
- Galatians For You; study by Tim Keller
- The Bible Project; The Bible Project Reading Plan
- Jen Wilkin's podcast, Flower Mound Women's Bible Study
- Apex Community Church
- Third Thursday Theology; Third Thursdays FB Group
- Jason Wing
- Kelcey Flynn's episode
- Psalm 51
- Kelly Gwin's episode
- Audio Bible Apps
- Bible Translations: The Message, English Standard Version (ESV), New International Version (NIV), King James Version (KJV), Amplified Version (AMP)
- DWITW Daniel Study
- MacArthur Study Bible
- Bible Gateway
- Titus 2
- Missional Motherhood by Gloria Furman
- DWITW Facebook Group
*Reference Disclaimer: All references made by podcast guests are of their own accord. The inclusion of references and resources by guests on the podcast does not equate to an endorsement of those resources from Dayton Women in the Word.