This week, hosts Natalie and Daisy are joined by Joan Eilers. Joan wants to live in a world where the glory of God shines in and through all of us who follow Jesus.
When she's not serving in ministry opportunities related to home, house church, Circles, and other discipleship opportunities; you can find her walking, reading, and enjoying time with Mark, other family, and friends.
Her favorite Scripture is Isaiah 43:1-3a: "But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel, 'Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are mine! When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior."
You may reach Joan at email@example.com.
During the show, Daisy and Natalie talked with Joan about these references and resources:
- DWITW Winter Gathering - check out our Get Involved page for details!
- Apex Community Church (Apex Care Ministry)
- Paul Tripp
- Bible Translations- ESV, NASB, NIV, Amplified Version, King James Version
- Precepts (Kay Arthur)
- Jen Wilkin
- Experiencing God by Henry Blackaby
- Center for Judaic-Christian Studies (Sabbath study)
- Margin by Richard Swenson
- Mother Teresa
- The Story-Formed Way
- Bible Study Fellowship
- Jesus Storybook Bible and The Story of God's Love For You by Sally Lloyd-Jones
- DWITW Daniel Study Resources
- Isaiah 43
- Hebrews 3: 12-13
- Caesar Kalinowski
- Psalm 16
- Beth Moore's Believing God Study
- Ephesians 1-2
*Reference Disclaimer: All references made by podcast guests are of their own accord. The inclusion of references and resources by guests on the podcast does not equate to an endorsement of those resources from Dayton Women in the Word.