This week, Natalie and Jill welcome Marti Erb to the podcast. Marti wants to live in a world where there is no judgement; only acceptance, peace, and above all, love: a world that leaves the judging up to our fair and just Lord; that knows every heart matters.
When Marti is not spending time with her family and being a diligent homemaker, you can find her volunteering at her sons' school, filling in at her hubby's office each week, or running while listening to Lecrae.
One of Marti's many favorite Scriptures is John 1:12 (KJV): "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name."
To get in touch with Marti, you can email her at email@example.com.
On this episode, Marti chats with Natalie and Jillian about the following references* and resources:
- DWITW Winter City-Wide Gathering
- Joyce Meyer's Everyday Life Bible and Battlefield of the Mind
- Apex Community Church
- Operation Christmas Child
- Joyce Meyers' podcast
- KLove Radio
- Nancy (Leigh) DeMoss Wolgemuth
- IF Gathering, IF:Dayton Facebook Group
- 31 Verses to Write on Your Heart by Liz Curtis Higgs
- Books by Stormie O'Martian
- The Austin Stone
- Jen Wilkin
- John 4
- Keep It Shut by Karen Ehman
- Past DWITW Summer Studies (Joshua and Daniel)
- Hebrews 8-10, 9:14
- 1 Peter 1:13-25 sermon by Jason Wing
- Genesis 9:4-5
*Reference Disclaimer: All references made by podcast guests are of their own accord. The inclusion of references and resources by guests on the podcast does not equate to an endorsement of those resources from Dayton Women in the Word.