This last episode of Season One is a conversation between all four of our hosts this season- Natalie, Jillian, Daisy and Mindy! We also had our youngest and cutest guest join us- Jill's new baby, Matthias!
We talk about what we've all been doing during Advent, what we've learned during our first season of recording, some shout-outs and thank-yous, what's ahead for Dayton Women in the Word in 2017, and a long overdue announcement from Natalie.
You can get in touch with any of us through the contact page on our website.
In this episode, the ladies chat about these references and resources:
- Jen Wilkin's 1 Peter Study
- She Reads Truth Advent Study, Kids Advent Cards
- How to use Guided Access for iPhones
- Amen Paper Company
- Truth in the Tinsel
- Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd-Jones
- Advent Resources post (includes info on Jesse Tree)
- Unwrapping the Greatest Gift by Ann Voskamp
- Winter Gathering Playlist
- BSF- Bible Study Fellowship
- Deuteronomy 6:23
- Kelcey Flynn, Episode 3
- Amy Greene, Episode 11
- Kelly Gwin, Episode 2
- End of Year Survey (giveaway ends on Dec 20!)
- Marissa Snider, Episode 6
- Hidden Christmas by Tim Keller
- DWITW Instagram