Lindsey wants to live in a world where everyone loves Jesus and traveling on airplanes is free! When she's not taking care of her kids, you can find her creating new stage designs for her church or sneaking out of the house for good conversation with friends.
Lindsey shared two treasured Scriptures with us:
- Psalm 27:4: "One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple."
- Romans 8:39-39: "For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."
In this episode, Lindsey and our hosts, Natalie and Jill, chat about the following resources and references:
- Bible Study Fellowship
- Awe by Paul Tripp
- The Songs of Jesus by Tim Keller
- None Like Him by Jen Wilkin
- One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
- Joni Eareckson Tada
- Tyndale OT Series Commentary on the Psalms by Tremper Longman III
- The Weight of Glory by CS Lewis
- Romans 8:26
*Reference Disclaimer: All references made by podcast guests are of their own accord. The inclusion of references and resources by guests on the podcast does not equate to an endorsement of those resources from Dayton Women in the Word.